Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Anehta0.6.0 -- a new XSS Attack Platform!

From: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:15:57 +0200

I applaud the new tool however in reference on to what Mike said take a page
out of HD Moore's book and make it something to "help" the community.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Mike C <mike.cartall () gmail com> wrote:

2008/11/25 pst axis <axis () ph4nt0m org>

 Anehta is an open source XSS Attack Platform which is maintained by
axis () ph4nt0m org

Project Home: http://anehta.googlecode.com

Demo Video:
http://hi.baidu.com/aullik5/blog/item/cb4cd5899283b093a4c272a9.html

Online Demo: http://www.secwiki.com/anehta

Download: http://anehta.googlecode.com/files/anehta-v0.6.0fixed.zip

It contains a javascript framework called anehta.js which is something
like "attackAPI" to help hackers write XSS payloads easier, and more than
that ,there is an administrative panel which implemented by PHP to help
manage the clients.

Many good ideas are included in anehta project, some of the ideas you
might never seen before.

You can really maximize your profits gained from XSS by lauching anehta.

I'm not sure you should word it that way. While full-disclosure is the best
way to security utopia, touting a tool for it's malicious use will only
serve to provide fodder to those who are opposed to full-disclosure.

HD Moore has handled this well with his framework.

--
MC

--

http://www.goldwatches.com/