Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Three London hospitals have been forced to shut down their entire computer systems for at least 24 hours after being hit by a virus

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:04:11 +0200 (EET)

Just a quick note to the list that I am not a subscriber of that n3td3v mailing list mentioned and I have no need to
use ideas from that list.
Additionally, I don't even know where the n3td3v mailing list archive exists.

Juha-Matti

n3td3v [xploitable () gmail com] kirjoitti:
don't argue with the heavily involved cut-n-paste people! they are far
better than the non-involved cut-n-paste people at cutting and
pasting. even though the same news that is on funsec is on n3td3v
hours before funsec. im faster at cutting and pasting than they are,
and its known that the funsec'ers are taking cut-n-paste ideas from
the n3td3v group and posting them into funsec. there are too many
familiar match ups with the stories on funsec that are on n3td3v
group. in "news" its all about timing, and funsec just don't
cut-n-paste good enough compared to n3td3v mailing-list-group. i've
had a look at my members list, and yes, key funsec members are
subscribed and are sleuthing cut-n-paste ideas from my group into
their group. who's the cut-n-paste daddy then?