Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What Christianity means to me

From: "Trollie Fingers" <trolliefingers () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:22:20 -0500

It is an unmoderated list.  Why do people feel the need to cry about it?
F-D is known to be noisy & it is part of its charm.  I agree, this
particular thread is waaaaay out in left field.  But apparently some people
found interest in it, so whatever.

Maybe some would be more comfortable to have their information handed to
them in a moderated format, all while they sit in their cubical and smell
their own farts and take themselves way to serious.  If you have all of your
lists dump directly into your inbox you probably have more issues than a
little OT banter.