Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Cross Post] [Job Interview Guidance Request] Computer Forensics Officer

From: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:28:03 +0200

If you know the industry then you will be able to answer the questions.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Aaron S. <cryptreaper () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I have an interview with a government agency for the post of Computer
Forensics Officer. Has anybody had experience interviewing for a
similar position? I would highly appereciate if anybody could give me
an idea about what to expect in the interview.

I have read through the forensic wiki and electronic evidence
information center sites and other resources on the Internet. I just
need some idea of what to expect in the interview.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron.

--
http://www.goldwatches.com/