Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HD Moore

From: "DUDE DUDERINO" <ihasshovel () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:41:00 -0400

I think they're using your name, Andrew, to help them, and us, see the
distinction between netdev the persona and netdev the group, since you
chosen to name them both the same thing.

I suggest we all address the persona as Andrew, and the group as netdev.
Perhaps that would assist in not feeding the split personality disorder.