Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ford Motors IT Contact

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:06:19 -0400

my networks regularly.

Nate McFeters wrote:
Is this in response to a vulnerability to report, or in response to some
other form of abuse, like spam?

-Nate

On 5/27/08, *Gary Wilson* <dragon () dragons org uk
<mailto:dragon () dragons org uk>> wrote:

    On Tue, May 27, 2008 16:46, Simon Smith wrote:
     > Does anyone here have a contact for Ford Motors IT Department,
     > Specifically for abuse?
     > --

    Europe, or US?  And in relation to their online activities or other?

    When I was on my placement year, I did all of Ford Europe's website
    and I
    was employed by the Marketting company Winderman Cato Johnson - so I
    guess
    contacting them if it's Europe and to do with their online prescence.

    Things may have changed, but a quick google suggests Wunderman are still
    heavilly involved with Ford, Europe.

    HTH

    GW

    --
      /           Gary Wilson, aka dragon/dragonlord/dragonv480            \
    .'(_.------.  e: dragon () northernscum org uk
    `.( `------'     w: http://volvo480.northernscum.org.uk
      \                w: http://www.northernscum.org.uk                   /

--