Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Joey, joey, joey...

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 23:05:50 -0400

*GO* shoot up.

On Fri, 09 May 2008 21:46:08 -0400 limeybastard () hushmail com wrote:
Why make such an asshat of yourself. You don't remeber me, but

I know who you are. We are closer than you think. Remember when
you

fucked up? Now be an adult and come on out and admit to the list
that you are 2 things, 1-a hater and 2- a pussy.
    Stay tuned FD as we begin to reveal the mystery behind Dr.
Mengele.
    I would love to see you give out your details to coderman
before I do.
              UK Bastid

--
Click here to find the rental car that fits your needs.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eRvEJAGIQ3tqBAGveJV4mAYOnxieV

--
Click to see huge collection of discounted designer watches.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dibSqdJEvmVEtXk6j3S1pNbVLfqwVpALGVcg6OPWmiezccY/