Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [offtopic] Fwd: Comments on: Phoenix Mars Lander site hacked

From: Bardiir <bardiir () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:46:04 +0200

*sigh* I can't take it anymore...

1. Answering to Spam just makes it worse for the list. Flame the troll on
his mail-address if you feel like, but please take the mailing list out of
the recp. or at least mark the answer as offtopic.
2. Just block xploitable () gmail com and everything is well...
3. Just let the troll have it's fun, eventually it will get bored someday
and stop spamming.
4. Don't feed the trolls.

Thanks