Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mambo Cookie Authentication Bypass Exploit

From: crunkd () hushmail com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:00:24 +1000

My social skills are great when it comes to talking to rational,
non-fame-seeking people. However when the XSS and not-a-real-bug
fanboys start posting someone has to stand up.

As for you... I am sure you were that kid at school who told on the
others just so the teacher would like you because no one else did.
Why reference the charter? Its just a guideline, this is full
disclosure -- aka, I can say what I want you fucking cunt. Case in
point: Eat shit and die you nobody.

Thanks.

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:09:21 +0100 "Garrett M. Groff"