Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Pwnie Awards: Nominations, delayed?

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:21:58 +0100

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:14 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:55:14 BST, n3td3v said:
I've been waiting all day to hear who the nominees are for the Pwnie
Awards 2008.

It says on http://pwnie-awards.org/2008/ the website "Jul 14: nominees
announced"

Don't worry, you didn't get nominated for anything, not even "Most epic fail".

And remember, here in the eastern US, there's still 6 hours of July 14th
left, and the left coast has 9 hours left.

No, I wanted to see if they were delayed because there are arguments
behind the scenes about if Dan Kaminsky should be nominated for "Most
Overhyped Bug".

If he isn't nominated, then the Pwnie Awards loses its credibility and
there will be a public outcry.

All the best,

n3td3v