Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: what is this?

From: Tremaine Lea <tremaine () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:13:36 -0700

Probably because Gadi is at least close to on topic whether the majority
of readers appreciate the posts or not.

--
Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 20:19 -0600, reepex wrote:
On Jan 14, 2008 3:46 PM, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
        I did not look at the malware, but it is pretty obvious you
        have been
        compromised.

Because you do not have the skill necesary to do so.

        Linking also to my original article here:
        http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/815

blah blah i have nothing useful to say but I am going to spam my blog
that no one reads.

Why do we let gadi spam but bitch about the guy spamming to defend his
business?