Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What makes Yahoo! a good merger candidate?

From: Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:47:35 +0100

Salut, Harry,

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:22:10 -0500, Harry Hoffman wrote:
Sadly, it seems that more and more mail servers are RFC-apathetic :-(

And the admins even more so... It almost seems the larger the company
the less likely to follow RFCs (IME).

There there's people like spamcop who think that RFCs are ok for some
things but not for others :-(

I think I'm not going to be able to resist the temptation to use
rfc-ignorant.org as a blacklist on a massive amount of mail servers so
much longer...

                                Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Solutions Systematiques
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33            Güterstrasse 86
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67            4053 Basel
Web:www.sygroup.ch              tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch