Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Disrespecting the respectable Dude VanWinkle / Justin Plazzo, illegal?

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:57:56 -0500

Again,
        It wasn't an assumption, it was a suggestion.

J. Oquendo wrote:
Simon Smith wrote:
Ok,

Big deal I typed it wrong once. More significantly, your interpretation
of what I wrote is inaccurate. Why are you supporting the trolls?

Did you see any support of any trolls? I stay out of trolling. Besides
death is death, its a sad loss but life moves on. People come, people
go, had I known him I'd make a comment to no one on a public forum since
it wouldn't be the right medium. Maybe flowers or a condolence card to
his family would have been my route. I have little time for trolling
especially to spit on someone who's not around to defend himself. I've
no opinion of JP other then he seemed to be a knowledgeable person
unlike many a poster here. I don't play the suck up game either "he will
be greatly missed". I'm sure his family and friends will miss him and I
hope they cherish his memory lest they become robots, as for me, I
didn't know him to make a comment. My comment was towards you and your
incorrect ASSumption of law.

--

- simon