Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Merry Christmas

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:08:03 -0800

Lest anyone think my last post was serious: That's the "Politically Correct" bs we'd have to do if we all listened to
the whiners.

So, to all friends, whitehats, LEOs, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen who stand on walls visible and invisible and
protect those who are blissfully unaware of what it takes to keep their daily lives free from coercion: Merry Solstice,
Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus or whateveritistoyou.

To all men and women of good character and good will, may peace and joy be with you, and may 2009 (or 5770) be better
than 2008 (or 5769).

To the financial engineers, cybercriminals, script kiddies, scumbags, terrorists, thugs, and all others who want to
live off others and force them to their will: run, hide, or change; otherwise you face certain peril, and in many cases
death: We will never rest.

Happy New Year to all!

Full Disclosure: You can take the man out of the Army, but you can never take the Army out of the man. HOOOAAAH!