Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: News for Ureleet

From: Noel Butler <nb () ausics net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:03:45 +1000

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 10:49, ghost wrote:

a wanka mate? well i be a fag from down unda, cheers & jolly ho ol
chap. This is the only contribution youve made to full-disclosure. So
whos the useless wanka then? go on back to your bread pudding before i
take a piss on ya and give you a good rodging.

no one takes this list seriously anymore thanks to the noisy deadbeats,
there is .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% signal,
with the remaining pure noise, and whos got the bigger  cock, or who can
piss further, no one actually gives a rats ass.