Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 0day offer

From: jeroen <nowhereman () moenen org>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:44:26 +0000

The only thing 'amazing'  about this is your reply after a month and a
half!

--And stop drinking, it seems te be affecting your mind!

On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 16:48 +0200, Jeffrey Starck wrote:
Well,

This is amazing ! If you are not interested or do not like this post,
ignore it
but stop reply it for kidding
Other peoples were and are interested.

Cheers,

Jeffrey --

2008/7/11, Neil McGovern <neilm () debian org>:
        On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 07:32:18AM +0200, Jeffrey Starck
        wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I am offering : 0day for Windows and UNIX to sell (Apache,
        PHP, some
        > daemons, and some windows applications).

        I'll give you 50p and a bag of grapes. Post it here first, and
        I'll
        check it works.

        Or die in a big chemical fire. Either works for me.

        Neil
        --
        Q. Why is top posting bad?
        gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li