Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: notd3v

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:26:44 +0100

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 11:33 PM, d3vnu11
<d3vnu11 () infrontofurkeyboard urpc> wrote:
N3td3v u should stop threating people.

Ureleet deserved it, he's been trolling me for weeks. The only purpose
of "Ureleet" is to reply to all my messages and make me angry. Its
actually quite interesting, its obviously someone with a grudge
against me, from something i've said in the past.

You script kiddies need to get a life instead of trying to annoy me, though.

He has kind of succeeded in turning the list against me, but people
will see through it.

His plan was probably to get me to threaten him, its all fun and games...

n3td3v