Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Awareness Day

From: auto188821 () hush com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:46:24 -0600

I'm considering cancelling Web Application Security Awareness Day
because no one is supporting my day everyone is just saying nasty
things and cloning things i've said to make fun of me and make me
mad.

The more important you think you are, the less others are inclined
to.  Inciting you to anger was the primary objective, not because
we care but because you have become entertainment.

Most likely causes people aren't supporting the day is because its
me
who announced it,

Acknowledgement is the first step.

Web Application Security Awareness Day was supposed to be the day
could shine

The sooner you realize no one cares if you or anyone else shines,
the better off you will be.  Fascinating how the word-wrap ended up
emphasizing the same words you would have.

Listen carefully.  Hear that silence?  That's nobody in the real
world caring.  Nobody except your little circle of touchy-feely
friends wants to gather behind you.  You are not a special
snowflake.  Get over it and grow up - in spite of your claim to be
26-7, you have the emotional age of a 15 year old.

--
Shop & save on a huge selection of bathroom accessories. Click now!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fOrvhgHqhnJ992dhRJlHJr5V9FA2RudoiKVfgxosd7bVWv2/