Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Let's outlaw mass security conference spamming its fucking gay

From: "Micheal Cottingham" <techie.micheal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:27:00 -0400

Am I the only one who is getting annoyed by n3td3v speaking in the
third-person like he's an entity, rather than a single person? I
suggest we all take a moment to psycho-analyze this, rather than
taking time out of our day to do our real jobs. ;)

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 23:33:50 BST, n3td3v said:
 > the big main mailing lists a day or so before. What happens is, folks who
 > are good at security, and are subscribed to all the mailing lists, get an
 > inbox flooded with duplicate security conference spam, and people aren't
 > even interested.

 You only get duplicates if you're too unclued to de-dup based on Message-ID: