Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security issueinFilezilla3.0.9.2:passwordsare stored in plain text(sitemanager.xml)

From: "Garrett M. Groff" <groffg () gmgdesign com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:28:58 -0400

Pretty shocking stuff. I seriously recommend a scholarly, peer-reviewed book
on basic social skills.

In addition, finding a role model who has both strong domain knowledge (in
the field of your choice) and also who communicates effectively (i.e.,
without losing his/her equanimity when faced with benign or even vehement
dissent) could also be helpful for you in the long run. So, rather than
flaming others, you will have a greater capacity to engage in rational
discourse.

I feel compelled to add that I'm seriously not saying this to be offensive,
nor am I only directing this message to you (it is, quite literally,
impossible to over-emphasize those points on this particular list).

Hope that proves helpful,

- G