Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: n3td3v has a fan

From: "G. D. Fuego" <gdfuego () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:44:46 -0400

Removing your private mailing list that none of us can actually post to.

I have to contest, at Yahoo--- Mark Seiden and others said Sunnyvale
isn't MI5/MI6 and that people shouldn't be stopped on premises without
permission for taking photos.

And I was angry that Mark Seiden and others at Yahoo weren't going to
take my e-mail seriously, athough later on it turns out that Yahoo
non-cyber staff who patrol the grounds of Sunnyvale have stopped photo
taking without permission, this has to be a good thing.

The case of mine was highlighted by "ycantpark". of which flickr
photos were published of the parking lots of Yahoo of employees who
couldn't park, although that sent off triggers for me to send the
multiple e-mail to their cyber security e-mail address to stop this
happening.

There are many ways the parking setup could be used against Yahoo
adversaries, think car bomb, or truck bomb? It was hugely
irresponsible of Yahoo to allow such photos to be taken by on-the-fly
employees.

The above section seems to state that preventing individuals from taking
photos on the campus is an important security measure that makes sense to
take.