Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Mlabs] Scrutinising SIP Payloads : Traversing Attack Vectors in VOIP and IM

From: "Lamer Buster" <lamerbuster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:37:21 +0530

hello cranky! so you recently diverted your attention to steal others
work without giving any credits and get glorified. Do you think this
community is such a fool that it can not idenitfy your plagiarism.

SIP and its related issues are known for years. Anyone who is yet to
explore it, look for SIP Exploitation in google.

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=SIP+Exploitation&meta=