Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Came across this site

From: "Brian Toovey" <admin () vulntrac com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:38:29 -0400

At the risk of getting flamed...

I am starting my own security website at http://vulntrac.com.  Let me
state to this mans defense it is not easy getting something going on
your own.

When starting out, how much original content can you have?  As long as
your citing sources and giving credit where it is due, whats the big
deal?

At my site I am starting a defacement mirror and a blog on a honeynet
I am starting.  Both of those things have been done before too.
Should I not do them because someone already has?

Sorry if I offended anyone - just trying to add some perspective.

Brian

Brian Toovey
admin () vulntrac com
http://vulntrac.com