Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: lol @ you

From: "Muskegon Whitehall" <muskegon.whitehall () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:43:17 -0500

i can haz security job? i m poster on unmod seclist.

Also,

"And so we started - I did not have the money that year, so the next one I
borrowed some money, to have enough to try a 'BlackHat'. I forget how did I
came up with the name, I was trying to come up with a name that could convey
a kind of mysteriousness, security, counter-spy, re-spy... at that time the
term blackhat wasn't used at all, we were using the term cracker, back then.
So this is how we came to the first BlackHat. It has done pretty well
since."

http://old.zone-h.org/en/news/read/id=4250/

Maybe to crush the industry, perhaps we should not let them DEFINE THE
FUCKING TERMS OF THE FUCKING DEBATE?

"Whitefats", srsly?