Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Someone is impersonating Gadi Evron and spamming this list

From: phioust <phioust () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:49:06 -0500

how is calling you captain obvious for saying someone is spamming the list
after they sent out 15 emails in 3 minutes nasty or uneducated?

On 10/20/07, Anthony V. Vitale <anthony.vitale () mindspring com> wrote:

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:36:35 -0500, you wrote:

which replies of mine have been uneducated or nasty? after i see a list
of
these and proof of their nastiness i will apologize

lets start with

Anthony V. Vitale == captian obvious
quit with your spam

and you have now been killfiled....