Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: pdp architect, drraid, beastiality, and incest

From: <full-disclosure () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:43:37 -0400

What have you ever done for security

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:13:41 -0400 scott
<redhowlingwolves () bellsouth net> wrote:
Do you understand the concept of protecting people and
corporations from
total idiots trying to gain access to their systems?PDP just lets
others
know what he found,while the offending company is working on a
fix,in a
minimal way.

If you were a true researcher,you should be able to find the same
with
the clues he provides.Yay for PDP not feeding script kiddies!

phioust wrote:
While it may be immature to make fun of pdp architect and drraid
about
incest and beastiality while its probably not true, I still
wonder why they
would post info about vulnerabilities only to not release them.
The only
thing i can think of is 'fame' and its obviously working against
them.

"*pdp architect, drraid, beastiality, and incest"*