Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: full-disclosure () hushmail com

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:58:43 -0400

Best thread ever man.

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:48:11 -0400 worried security
<worriedsecurity () googlemail com> wrote:
On 10/13/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Whoops and sorry Richard! I thought you were referring to the
conversation between netdev(worriedsecurity () gmail com) and
netdev(full-disclosure () hushmail com). It is obvious from reading
further you were referring to netdev's threat of bodily harm to
Gadi.

once again, sorry about the mess-up

-JP<the infallible>

No he wasn't, his message was sent to me hours before (OFFLIST)
about the
full-disclosure () hushmail com thread

Again, you prove yourself not to be fit to be in the intelligence
services.