Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cyber Jihad? Yeah, right...

From: Mario D <phisher_hunter () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone have a copy of e-jihad15.zip?  I would
like to see if there is something unique in the
generated HTTP traffic that would be signature worthy?

phunt
--- worried security <worriedsecurity () googlemail com>
wrote:

Cyber Jihad? Yeah, right...

Published: 2007-11-11,
Last Updated: 2007-11-11 01:58:48 UTC
by Marcus Sachs (Version: 1)

In the news this past week were the ominous stories
about a Cyber
Jihad on November 11th.  OK terrorists, it's
November 11th and we
haven't seen your little Jihad yet.  As Johannes
said in his diary a
few days ago, it seems to have been called off.
What happened?  If
there are any terrorists hanging out here reading
this diary I'd like
to hear from you.  Please use our contact page.

http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=3633