Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: mac trojan in-the-wild

From: reepex <reepex () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:42:51 -0500

On Nov 1, 2007 4:34 PM, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

Yes, today, the average level of clue among Mac users is probably a
shade higher than amongst Windows users,

  Is this a joke? The reason people switch to macs is because they cannot
handle simple tasks. Isnt the main thing said by new mac users is 'it just
works' meaning 'I couldnt figure out windows' . The main users of macs are
liberal arts students and hippies .. and we all know the technical level of
these people.

think we may agree about the advisability (or otherwise) of making such
predictions as loudly and publicly as Gadi did,

this page [1] has been dedicated to gadi evron because of events like these

[1] http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Attention_whore