Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Microsoft claiming Linux infringing on 235 patents

From: scott <redhowlingwolves () bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:34:17 -0400

   Imagine MS claiming patents on Linux(Unix redone)!

If MS can claim patents on an operating system that existed before they did,IBM better watch out!MS may claim patent infringements by the company that brought Bill Gates and Co. all their fame and fortune!

Wouldn't that be something?I can read the headlines now,"Big Blue being sued for infringing on offsprings patents"!LOL!!!

What else are they going to claim?...."We claim patent rights to all internet sites,because without MS,there would be no internet for the public to peruse".

Would not surprise me.

Regards(and watch your intellectual property closely)