Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Linux big bang theory....

From: Pavel Kankovsky <peak () argo troja mff cuni cz>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 17:09:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 May 2007, KJKHyperion wrote:

[Microsoft being Microsoft, the most important software engineering
proof-of-concept, ever, they have developed will probably become a
product in ten years from now, if ever, be a huge flop at it and be
forgotten soon. It's called Singularity, it's an operating system
99.999% based on .NET, it will make your CPU simpler and faster and your
software safer, it's sort of like what Inferno would be if it was
actually meant to be used by human beings, *and* if your irrational
racist hate of .NET or other kind of short-sightedness makes it seem any
less than the... singularity that will take the world by storm and
change it forever I see it as, *then* to me you are dead from the
inside; <http://research.microsoft.com/os/singularity/> for more
information]

Wow! I have always suspected their software is so bloated that it is going
to suffer a gravitational collapse sooner or later. Now it's official.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."