Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Buy 0day vulnerability

From: Michael Bann <mbann () cems umn edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:37:49 -0500

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that defeat the point of Full
Disclosure?

opportunity2007 () Safe-mail net wrote:
We buy and sell 0day vulnerability along with working demostrative exploit.

We are interested only in client side exploits.

We are interested in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.

If you have good vulnerability we can pay cash, western union or wire transfer in advance.

If you are a motivated researcher and are interested in a full time consultancy let us to know.

Please contact to this email address.

We own and sell several Microsoft 0day (the one used by a couple of asiatic intelligence agencies) and we buy them
from skilled hackers.

--
CEMS IT Office
185 Amundson Hall