Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Another XSS vulnerability in Italian providerLibero.it

From: paura () autistici org
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:51:50 +0000

They probably need to redo their entire site's scripts, I wouldn't doubt
there's a few more exploits in there somewhere. -- 2+ exploits within one
site in one month is pretty sad.

Hemmm...
The same guys relased another 4 just a few minutes ago.

The idiot part is that Libero strongly refuse to contact the guys even if they continue to say that they have other
XSSs and want to contact the admins...
They told libero : 'we have other vulns, will you tell us who can cope with them' but received no answers... :)

Sort of sad...

/P@ura di essere AFK
---
'Argue on your limitations and surely enough they'll be yours'