Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [WEB SECURITY] Re: SECNICHE : Dwelling Security is On the Run

From: Aditya K Sood <zeroknock () secniche org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:37:48 -0700

dcdave () att net wrote:
 In an admittedly brief review of this page, I saw nothing useful or informative to my career in information
assurance.

Congratulations on posting your personal website.

Regards,
Dave Druitt
--
CSO
InfoSec Group

-------------- Original message from Aditya K Sood <zeroknock () secniche org>: --------------

Hi all

The Sec Niche : dwelling Security portal is up fully. Its a
personal working arena and consultancy domain of mine.You
can check it:

http://www.secniche.org

Number of papers have been transformed ot secniche and many more
will be added as soon as they are ready.

So run a bit.

Aditya K Sood aka Zeroknock
http://www.secniche.org

Subscribe via RSS:
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss [RSS Feed]

Well
               Its all about work. It all security perspective. Well
assurance. I dont
cover information assurance in it.

I dont know how you looking at it  better if you are in Security field :-P

No prob.

Take care