Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Am I missing anything ?

From: Sebastian Krahmer <krahmer () suse de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:40:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Deeþàn Chakravarthÿ wrote:

Hi,

Yes.
Do not forget to mention that Security 2.0 is only half of the truth.
Folks tends to buy protections against any kind of Cross Brain Smashing
(CBS) or Anti-Anti-Anti Think Pinning (AAATP) and used to let their
X and telnet servers open.

l8er,
Sebastian

Hi All,
   Just wondered if I am missing anything important. Am planning to give
talk on web security.
Is there any other technique other than the following I have to speak
about ?

1)XSS
2)CSRF
3)SQL Injection