Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?

From: Bob Bruen <bruen () coldrain net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:06:00 -0500 (EST)

Hey JP,

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks at other people,
especially in public.

I still have not forgotten that you stole that CD set of SUSE 9.0 from me.
The CD set may not be worth much, but I loaned them to you after you
begged for someone on the list to bail you out of a tough situation. I was
the fool that did. It looks like this is just another example of your lack
of integrity.

              -- bob