Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: intrusion kit

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:26:59 -0500

--On August 6, 2007 12:16:37 AM -0700 Morning Wood <se_cur_ity () hotmail com> wrote:

   What I'm looking for is an "intrusion kit", a ZIP file that contains
common tools like: vnc, nmap, pwdump, ssh client, etc. That have all
dependencies in the zip file, so I could do:

unzip kit.zip
cd nmap
nmap -sS localhost
cd ..
cd vnc
run-vnc-server

i guess your so talented in breaking into boxen that you cant simply
make your own SFX to do what you want.

btw: i seriously doubt anyone will help you ( or you buy the ebay
offered  one LOL...
 have fun getting yourelf pwnt )

It's easier than that. Just put up an unpatched box on the internet. You'll get your kit straightaway, pre-configured.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/