Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hackers uniting against Iran?

From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler () riscworks net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:15:01 +0200

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 19:49:24 -0300
"Carlos Barros" <barros001 () gmail com> wrote:

Oh my fucking GOD! Are you still replying to this thread???

Yes, in order to spread truth and wisdom to US citizens who still don't
even now where Iraq (or Vietnam, or Korea, or or or) is geographically.

I really can't belive that such a stupid thread get this amount of
messages. If you don't have anything to do, go get some bitches out
there and have some fun, and close this stupid thread!

Let's close this thread as the US is going to solve itself as a problem
to the world soon enough. You're right.

This amount of dumbness is something the universe will know to heal :)