Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Honeypots

From: "Toby McKay" <mcktoby () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 06:36:08 +0200

nepenthes or mwpcollect would work.
Also, there is wormradar.

./mcktoby

On 9/17/06, jammer128 () gmail com <jammer128 () gmail com> wrote:

Thanks for the responses. I'm more interested in capturing, analyzing, and
collecting as many types as malware as I can, so that I may create a
database for my friends and others to use. If there's one that I should use
speficially for that, please let me know.
Sent from my BlackBerry(r) wireless handheld