Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

From: <ninjadaito () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:14:50 +1000

Paul,

Nothing I say is going to change your views.

Facts are something that you too fail to provide in any of your
arguments - you too provide only opinion, and this just proves that
facts are very elusive things.  I can, however, bring plenty of
other opinions that are based on facts here that you will still
refuse to acknowlege, even though they come from people who have
been at the very coalface you refuse to believe exists.

Face it.  The majority of  the world (for the most part that you
are unaware even exists)  is in opposition to your stance and that
of your neocon leaders.

Paul - you are a skilled security professional whose security
opinions I have read many times, and, agree with.  Your politics I
vehemently disagree with.

Stick to security.

Love,
Ninja.

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:35:19 +1000 Paul Schmehl