Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Keylogger

From: Karl Ordnung <karlordnung_ar () yahoo com ar>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:02:13 +0100

i think i order 10 pieces,

what next to do ?

0 0 schrieb:
Yesterday I finished programming a keylogger, and have decided to sell it online for a small price. I have posted here because I believe people would be interested in a hacking tool such as this - keyloggers are the easiest and quickest way to obtain an email password. Here are its features:

-> Undetectable by ALL antivirus products in use today.
-> Remains on victim's computer permanently (adds to startup).
-> Bypasses Windows Firewall.
-> Sends logs via email to your chosen email account.
-> Logs include computer information, current window name, and of course logged keystrokes.
-> Logs are sent hourly.
-> Displays fake error message to user.

My pricing plans are:

-> $11 = Keylogger.
-> $16 = Keylogger + Source code.
-> +$5 to either for access to all future updates.

I only accept paypal/credit card.

Buying this product is simple - simply fill in the template below and email it to me at the below address (replace [at] with @):

richard.williams140 [at] googlemail.com <http://googlemail.com>