Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: FRLinux <frlinux () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:02:54 +0100

On 5/5/06, 0x80 () hush ai <0x80 () hush ai> wrote:
What do you do for work?  Are you paid to work with computers?

Ok, let's go for a bit of rant then, that's only my second on this list ...

Yes I am paid to work with computers.

Do not judge others and how they choose to make a living.  I am
doing nothing different than anyone else who has a skill and needs
to support family.

I am not judging (maybe slightly :) but I am so fed up with that kind
of crap. You should go and work for Microsoft if you want so badly to
share that vulnerability.

If you were smarter you wouldn't need me to share my knowledge in
any way now would you?

Oh, and that's me being judgemental here ? Good one, but i'll pass, i
don't use nor administer windows boxes.

Steph