Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: "ad () heapoverflow com" <ad () heapoverflow com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 18:06:22 +0200

me I'm waiting for Gadi Evron to open a 0day for sale mailing list huh :>

naveed wrote:
oops....and we have seen a dumb cunt is trying to advertise a 0-day on
this free list, which is not meant to be used for such kind of
purposes. i bet you have not posted your ad here if FD would have
charged you some $$
you might be a hax0r since you have discovered a vulnerability but you
are more stupid than all of us since you cannot read a very simple
charter

http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html