Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full Disclosure "Code of conduct"

From: "GroundZero Security" <fd () g-0 org>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 12:11:11 +0200

lol you are the one who only posts XSS, then finally get off this list kid.
What did you ever post other than your lame XSS ? nothing so you can
aswell finally unsubscribe as you told us 3-4 times ago, but you never did.
We would enjoy seeing you unsubscribed. This is probably the last
Mailinglist where you havent been banned yet. You just flame Securityfocus,
because you are pissed that they don't allow you to post your nonsense.