Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: For Sale: Security Vulnerability Database Company

From: Russell J Foster <rjf () russfoster com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:24:20 -0800 (PST)

True. But either way, the credibility of the offer is extrememly low.
Some bozo has been "solicited" to sell a company...who is he? Is he an
attorney? A corporate raider? Someone who's gathered the freely
available info and wants to make a quick sleezy buck?

If this were a serious offer, I'd at least expect a phone number and
website (of the company brokering the sale). Not a "reply to my
googlemail account"...

-r