Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A Move to Remove

From: trains () doctorunix com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:41:18 -0600

Quoting Edward Pearson <Ed () unityitservices co uk>:

Guys,
Please don't turn this into spam/flame/troll. This is a quick note to
say, would all those who'd like n3td3v (the worlds greatest hacker and
legend in his own mind) to unsubscribe from this list, and not post
again, please make it known.

let him stay. If I don't stick up for his right to post "whatever", who will stick up for my right to post once I have alienated you?

everyone is allowed to speak. everyone is allowed to filter.

Email solutions, MS Exchange alternatives and extrication,
security services, systems integration.
Contact:    services () doctorunix com