Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security Alert: Unofficial IE patches appear on internet

From: "Micheal Espinola Jr" <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:58:56 -0500

Actually, I have posted my opinion on this topic in the past on more
appropriate sites - but I wont regurgitate any of that here as this is
not the appropriate forum - since there anything new to actually
"disclose".

This issue is administrative - not obfuscated info or lack of product
or issue disclosure.

So again I put it to you, this is not a security alert - as there is
nothing to "alert" us about.  This isn't new.  We know the issue and
understand its ramifications.