Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secure HTTP

From: Q Beukes <full-disclosure () list za net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:58:35 +0200

nah.

i just dont want our clear text http traffic to be sniffed
which has been a know problem on our network a few times.

Fredrik Leijon wrote:
Depending on what you want to do one solution is to use putty to
tunnel your traffic to a 'secure' node you have an account on.

-Fredrik

On 3/23/06, * Q Beukes* <full-disclosure () list za net