Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: re : n3td3v agenda revealed

From: Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 14:30:26 +0200

Salut,

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 12:35 +0100, n3td3v wrote:
You're the kind of person who laughed when there were people planning
to throw planes into the world trade center, then after it happened
you still laughed.

It is kind of why cyber security is in the same sorry ass state as
mainland security is right now.

I have yet to see some illiterate guy walking all over cyberland,
telling everyone how he's the king and making war with everyone and
their mother, just in order to get some resources we're running out of
anyway. So I don't think this is comparable in any way. Or are you aware
of any other security problems in the mainland right now?

Oh well, right, the charta. I'm sorry.

                                Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Loesungen mit System
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33    Roeschenzerstrasse 9
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67    4153 Reinach
Web:www.sygroup.ch      tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch