Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Fwd: Spamming IP in your subnet range]

From: Dan B <dan-fd () f-box org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:43:40 +0200

FYI. Comcast Contacted.

Cheers,
DanBUK.

PS. Although I don't hold my breath on them dealing with it quickly, if
at all...
--- Begin Message --- From: Daniel Bartlett <dan () f-box org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:41:47 +0200
Hi there,
There is a user of your network, spoofing emails and basically spamming
a mailing list. Originally pretending to be one use, and once I piped up
and requested they stop is now spoofing my address. I have attached one
email you can see more of them by looking here:
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2006-June/thread.html

Many thanks in advance for dealing with this user.

Kind regards,
Daniel Bartlett.

PS. I ONLY ever send email from the IP that my mail server is on. You
can verify by looking for the SPF record in DNS.